Our Iris Authentication Server comes preloaded on an Intel® Compute Stick, a tiny PC on a dongle - ready to use, plug-and-go. Ideal for trying out our Iris Authentication SDK or embedding iris recognition functionality into your embedded product. This product provides seamless upgrade path to our Lightning Iris Server Edition and to our Lightning Iris Server Cluster Edition products when you need to scale up for un-hindered growth.
This product is designed and developed in California, USA
SALE PRICE, USD 999.99
Includes FREE (USD 149.95 value) Intel® Compute Stick PC (no additional hardware required for running the Software)
- REST based interface for Unique Biometrics Iris Recognition APIs
- Pre-loaded SDK license with 10,000 person capacity (included)
- Upgradable to up to 500,000 person capacity (not included)
- Can be used with images acquired from Iris Scanners confirming to ISO/IEC 19794-6 iris image standards
- AES 256 Encryption for data persisted on local storage
- No additional hardware needed to host our SDK, Plug and Program
- Windows 8.1, Quad Core, Atom Z3735F processor based dongle, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage
- Built-in WiFi a/g/n network connectivity
Product Dimensions (W x D x H):
4.06" x 1.46" x 0.47"
Product Weight (grams):